About me

 I'm Amanda Padron, I was born in 2001, exactly the six of may so I'm 20 years old and I'm Taurus in the zodiac signs. I'm from Valencia, Venezuela and I lived there until I was 7 years old. Then, I moved to Merida, Venezuela, a small town in the "Sierra Nevada" mountains. At first, I hated it because I was used to living with my grandmother so I was angry with my mom for making me move far away and to a bored and small town. 

Then, I grew up and kinda liked it because I had two best friends, Ebduin and Marcella, and we spent a lot of good time together in their houses. 


In those years I did a lot of hobbies because it usually happens to me that I liked something and think it was my new passion and then get bored of it, so I did things like the band of the school, chorus, flute, guitar, ballet, gymnastics, swimming, belly dance, yoga, contemporary dance, scouts, salsa, pole dance and aerial silks (the one I did for more years).



In 2016 I moved to Quito, Ecuador and I liked the city because it's a big city and I loved it. But, I started going to school in second year of secondary and I was in a school called "Santa Mariana de Jesus", and I hated it because it was of nuns and so religious and I'm not that kind of person, also people bullied me a lot for two years so I was miserable that years. 

Then, I graduated and I was happy again because I didn't have to come back to that conservatory school and get up every day at 6 am. I spent one-year doing formalities so I could postulate to university, then I could do it and entered Social communication, I didn't like the university and the methodology of it so I was miserable again lol., and then I quicked in December of last year. 

A few months later I discovered that what I wanted to study was publicity design so I started researching about universities, and wanted to study at Metro university or Palermo University but it's so expensive so I was feeling bad about it because I had to gather like 500$ every month so I gave up that idea.

 Then like two weeks ago I discovered a similar career in a university in Argentina that is free, so I'm starting to do the paperwork so I can move there at the end of the year or the beginning of 2023. I will see if it happens but now I feel more peaceful that I made a decision and for the first time I'm sure about something. 

Now I haven't tried aerial silks for a long time, but I have hobbies like crocheting, watching tv shows, painting, doing collage, and English. That's all I have been doing the last months when I have the energy. 

I live with my aunt and her dog but I will be staying alone for the next months with the dog Mecho who is like my best friend, he's so cute. 

                                                 




Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

ANNA AND SARA, THE CHANGING ADVENTURE

A talented fairy

Anna and Sara part 2